Apr 8, 2008

Kristin + Charlie



i've known Kristin and her family since i was about 5. i loved getting to capture her wedding because i was the third shooter, afew other photographers were there doing the formal stuff, so all my effort went towards candids, capturing those "moments" that you often miss when you are concerned about catching all of the important events of the ceremony, reception, etc... i think my favorite part of this day was the getting ready shots. i might be because Kristin, her two sisters, and her mom are like family to me and so i was very comfortable getting in their faces with the camera and just enjoying their excitement. but i really do love the atmosphere that is set by a bride hours away from getting married, surrounded by her closest female friends. i was also quite pleased with the shots from the dance floor at the reception.

a little bird, that might be Kristin's mom, told me that Kristin said that these pictures make her feel like she is there again. i'll take that as a compliment.

as mentioned, i love doing the background stuff using my artistic eye, catching those moments that pass in a second, but can also do the lead photographers job as well... email me at emmawphoto@gmail.com if you are interested...

enjoy.









































3 comments:

Em O said...

I love the two of the little blonde girl (flower girl?) my favorites of the bunch.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.