Jan 10, 2009

Sarah & Josh = Married

Photobucket



Sarah and Josh got married at Benham's Grove in Centerville in October. The weather was so lovely, though it was quite cold. I was wearing my jacket the whole time, but gorgeous Sarah was wearing this pretty dress and i didn't hear her complain once the whole time. She is amazing. We had alot of fun. If you didn't get to enjoy their engagement pictures, you can check them out here.

Photobucket

ladie's waiting


ringbearer. is it okay that this was one of my favorite moments of the ceremony?
Photobucket

Photobucket

the groom seeing his bride for the first time that day is always priceless.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

parents.


Photobucket

married!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



waving at the ducks.


Photobucket



Photobucket

i loved this frog prince cake!
Photobucket

Photobucket



hey i know that picture!!
Photobucket

see ya later.
Photobucket

2 comments:

Jen said...

I liked these wedding photos a lot. And that frog cake is awesome!

Caleb said...

I gotta say, frog cake=awesome! Ring bear=cutest ever. Then agains, I know him personally. LOL!