May 20, 2009

Phillip = Graduating


I've known Phillip since he was very little. Our families have known each other for a long time. It was so fun to take his senior pictures because i've known him most of his life so i've seen him grow up. Of course the fact that we took his drum set outside for his senior pictures had nothing to do with it being fun ;-) Have i mentioned that i love my job and my clients? (and the fact that alot of them are friends.)



thats the dayton skyline.






I always encourge my seniors to bring a friend or family member along for their shoot to make it more comfortable for them, i can get more natural smiles and expressions. Since my brother and Phillip are buds i did part of their shoot together so here's the piano's again. Phillip is also a musician, as you probably figured out already.

No comments: