May 20, 2009

Jody & Dan = Engaged

well hello!

i'm alive. its true.
even though i haven't blogged since january. oops.
i'm just gonna start from where i left off.
actually, these photos are from the same weekend as the photos from my last post.


I was in PA that weekend in january visiting some really good friends. I also have a really good friend from New Jersey which isn't far from where i was,
with me only being afew hours away, she and her fiance drove out to hang out with me for an evening. They are getting married in September, i'm super stoked to shoot their wedding (i have been even before they got engaged ;-) We had talked about possibly shooting some engagement photos for their save the date card that night, but apparently it wasn't enough of a priority to brave the bitter cold, so we let it go. On the way to dropping me off after dinner i saw a borders, knowing they both like books, i said "hey, turn around, i have an idea for your engagement photos!" Obviously i'm biased but these guys are so fun. We went around the store finding books that we thought would suite them well. They had some awesome faces. Irony might have been involved...
They always have awesome faces, but their facial expressions that went with this specifically.

Enjoy.

martha stewart homekeeping handbook & dare to repair.









the idiot's guide to the PERFECT wedding & wedding planning for dummies.


jody was reading this outloud... you might have had to be there...


dan listening intently.


i think this was during some part of the book about the wedding photographer, hence the pointing.


we might have been making alittle fun of...


the end.

1 comment:

Jen said...

Aw, these are fun. I like them. And now I want my engagement photos in a bookstore. Haha.